Sunday, July 13, 2008

The first & last from Joe...

Hi guys,

I suppose it's about time I write something to the blog (Being that it's our last night). I have had a ball over here. The weather was great the food was only amazing and the people are great. I'd like to thank everyone for making the trip the best holiday everish. Especially my dream team. Smiley Lisa, whooper Becki, and my new best buds Shelagh and Anna Louise. I'll be expecting all the gossip Al, Now I know all about your mates. Well done to everyone of the guys over here for their hard work, they worked there socks off. I tell you what lads I hope I don't have to go shopping again for another 10 years, The girls go at 100 mph and I just cant keep up.

A few key phrases from the trip.

It's not a puzzle,
Right lads lets make a move,
It's basic
I don't care about anything once I get to see a jungle
Rushing me will achieve nothing,
Do you want to see my fountain,
Do I have to take ny shoes off for a foot massage,
With a happy ending
Do you not what that is? It's only amaaaaaaaazing.......
Shelagh can I read your log book? I swear I wont laugh not at even at the funny bits.Etc..........

You guys know what I'm talking about the anicdotes go on and on. They are all fond memorys of the trip.
Anywho? Its getting late,

talk to you all soon.

Regards

Joe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been reading from first to last but this is the first chance to leave comment. Sounds like the trip of a lifetime. I can't wait to see all the footage and hear all the goss. Well done to everyone involved its been a great read and a great accomplishment by all involved!!

Neil M.

Anonymous said...

Have been reading the post from the get go but first chance to reply now. Sounds like you all had the trip of a lifetime. Well done to all involved its been a great read and a great achievement!!

Looking forward to seeing the footage and hearing all the stories.

Neil M.